Trace Minerals | Stress-X | Magnesium Powder | Lemon/Lime | 50 Servings | 350mg - Nova Detox

Trace Minerals | Stress-X | Magnesium Powder | Lemon/Lime | 50 Servings | 350mg

£19.90

Out of Stock

Order before 1:30pm for Next Day Delivery

Need Help? Call 01606 780266

FAST SHIPPING

on all orders

QUALITY GUARANTEE

our customers love us

30 DAY

returns policy

Product Overview

Stress-X Magnesium Powder by Trace Minerals Research is a natural magnesium supplement formulated with magnesium citrate and over 72 ionic trace minerals from ConcenTrace to help maintain healthy magnesium levels in the body to help you stay calm and relaxed and to feel overall wellness in body and mind.

Read Full Description

Description

Trace Minerals  Stress-X Magnesium Powder – 500mg

Lemon/Lime Flavour

Helps mind and body feel relaxed and peaceful.

60% of magnesium in the body is found in the bones and teeth, the other 40% is found in the muscles. In the muscles, magnesium is primarily responsible for muscle relaxation after contraction.

Studies indicate that 68% of US adults consume less than the RDA of magnesium per day.

Why Should I Take Stress-X Magnesium Powder?

A deficiency of magnesium in the body can result in a myriad of problems, including muscle cramps and nerve irritability. Magnesium is also the second-most plentiful positively charged ion found within the cells of the body, signifying its importance in a multitude of physiologic cellular functions. Stress-X Magnesium Powder is a natural magnesium supplement formulated with magnesium citrate and over 72 ionic trace minerals from ConcenTrace to help maintain healthy magnesium levels in the body to help you stay calm and relaxed and to feel overall wellness in body and mind. Stress-X Magnesium Powder and our entire product line is also backed by our no-risk

For additional stress-relieving support, try our Stress-X, a complete nutritional stress & recovery formula with herbs, vitamins, minerals & enzymes.

How to Use Stress-X

As per instructions mix with water, take once or twice daily with food or at mealtime. See product label for more details.

 

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Ingredients & Dosage

Crystalline fructose, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, natural citrus flavors, natural flavor, malic acid, stevia, silica. CERTIFIED VEGAN.

Shipping & Returns

United Kingdom

Free UK Delivery on all orders over £50 – Royal Mail Standard First Class Estimated 3-5 Working Days

Royal Mail Standard UK Delivery £4.00 – Standard 1st Class

DPD Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) £7.00

Place before 1:30pm for delivery the next day. Excludes weekends.

Orders placed Friday (before 1:30pm) will be delivered Monday.

Orders placed Friday (after 1:30pm) will be dispatched Monday.

EXCLUDING BANK HOLIDAYS.

Mainland / Offshore UK £4.00 – Estimated 3-5 Working Days

BFPO £4.00

Channel Isles £4.00

Please Note: We only ship on working days (excluding bank holidays)

International

International £20.50 – Up to 7-10 Working Days (PLEASE NOTE IMPORT VAT AND DUTY CHARGES WILL APPLY)

Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith. Next day deliveries where available do not apply to weekends, therefore orders placed for next day delivery on a Friday will be delivered Monday.

We do also offer a Saturday delivery service but this will need to be requested so we can get an exact price.

For More Information On International Deliveries Contact Us On 01606 780266

Returns

We accept returns 30 days from the date of purchase.

Please return in original packaging and in a resalable condition.

Please provide information for the reason of return.

Please Note: There are some products ineligible for returns due to hygiene reasons.

Full returns information can be found here

We accept returns 30 days from the date of purchase.

Please return in original packaging and in a resalable condition.

Please provide information for the reason of return.

Please Note: There are some products ineligible for returns due to hygiene reasons.

Full returns information can be found here