Certain | Ultra Early Pregnancy Test | 1 Test
The Ultra Early Pregnancy Test. The home use test can detect the hCG hormone in the urine which starts to be secreted when you become pregnant, because it is very sensitive it can detect pregnancy as early as 5 days from conception. Posted in discreet plain packaging for your privacy.
Ultra Early Pregnancy Test By Certain
Always Sent Discreetly
Earliest pregnancy test, the home use test can detect the hCG hormone in the urine which starts to be secreted when you become pregnant, because it is very sensitive it can detect pregnancy as early as 5 days from conception. Posted in discreet plain packaging for your privacy. Having 10mIU/ml sensitivity, this pregnancy predictor test is very sensitive, is CE marked and has no competitor.
Collecting and preparing the sample
- The midstream urine sample must be collected in a clean dry and contaminant free plastic or glass container.
- The urine sample for pregnancy testing can be taken at any time of the day, however it is best to collect the first urine in the morning as this provides the highest level of hCG concentrations.
- Any sample collected and stored at room temperature should be used within 24 hours
Due to low hCG levels in the early stages of pregnancy, the result lines may be lighter. The presence of a light line in the area denoted by ""T"" must be treated as a positive result.
- Cut off value
- The test can detect a minimum 10mlU/ml hCG in urine
- Sensitivity 100%
- Specificity 99.9%
Testing for hCG Contents
- hCG Pregnancy midstream test
- User manual
- Silica gel bag as humidifier
Materials which are necessary for the test but not included in the package
- Sample collection container
- A watch
- Read the instructions before use
- Do not freeze the pregnancy tests, however if the test was stored in a refrigerator, wait until the test pregnancy test kit reaches room temperature before use (+4° to + 30°C)
- Do not use after the expiry date has passed
- Use only human urine as a sample
- Use immediately, after removing the pregnancy test kit from it's packaging
- If the packaging has been tampered with, the device must not be used
- To prevent mixing between samples us a different disposable sample dropper for each test
- Carry out the pregnancy test in a smoke and contaminant free environment
- The device is just the outer body diagnosis
- Dispose the test after single use
Usage of the Ultra Early Pregnancy Test
Certain Midstream Pregnancy Test is an immunchromatographic based one step quick test that is aimed at qualitative detection of human chorionic gonadotropin hormone (hCG) in urine. Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is secreted by the placenta after insemination. hCG can be detected in human urine (and also in blood or serum) at least 5-15 days after the pregnancy has started. The hCG level in the urine after the first missed period is generally around 100mlU/ml and in the first three months the hCG levels rise and reach 100,000-200,000 mlU/ml. Easy detection of hCG in urine and serum right after insemination and rapidly rising levels in the early stages of pregnancy make this hormone a reliable and good detection material for early diagnosis of pregnancy. The aim of this test is to detect early beta hCG development that is above 10mlU/ml.
due to the development of the products we sell, product images, ingredients and descriptions are as accurate as possible but in very rare cases may differ to the item you receive, please always refer to the product label for ingredients, dosage and usage instructions.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- DPD Next Business Day (order before 1pm Mon-Thurs)
- Tracked DHL & DPD international delivery available
- International orders may be subject to import duties and additional taxes, please ensure you check this before ordering.